- Adapted Cycling has re-started at Herd Farm Activity Centre in North Leeds. Sessions take place on Saturday afternoons from 1:00-2.30 pm on the purpose built outdoor cycling area and are suitable for disabled children, young people and adults of all ages, plus non-disabled siblings and friends.
- Leeds Schools Boccia & New Age Kurling competition is taking place on Thursday 4 June at the John Charles Centre for Sport.
- Disability Archery day is being held at Cockburn School by South Leeds Archers. This is taking place on Saturday 13 June from 11.30 am – 2.30 pm and is available to disabled people of all ages and ability levels.
- Sky Ride Leeds will be taking place on Sunday 14 June in the city centre. Incorporating a 6.5k traffic free loop from the Headrow, there will also be a shorter accessible route with adapted cycles to use.
- Leeds Disability Sports Camps in the Summer will be held in the weeks beginning 3 and 24 August 2015. An application form and further details will be available shortly via: leeds.gov.uk/disabilitysport
- City of York Council regular monthly disability sport newsletter is available to view.
- Cerebral Palsy Football World Championships 2015 are taking place at the FA National Football Centre, St George’s Park, from the 13-28 June. Individual and group tickets are available via the website link.
- Disability Sports & Family Day is taking place on Saturday 4 July at Castleford RUFC ground. Further details on twitter via #disabilitysportsfamilyday and @CastlefordRUFC1
- Mixed Ability Rugby World Tournament is taking place in Bradford from 17 to 21 August. Players with and without a learning or physical disability will come together from ten countries to take part. Further details about the tournament and information on how to pledge support are also on the website link.