- Leeds Deaf Juniors FC are promoting their latest monthly coaching sessions for deaf and hard of hearing children here.
- Spider-Y, which incorporates Leeds Spiders Wheelchair basketball club and Leeds Rhinos wheelchair rugby league club, are hosting their annual awards evening this Friday night (24th October). For details go to: spider-y.org.uk
- Leeds Disability Sports Camp in October half term (27th to 31st) has some spaces remaining at the camps at Middleton, John Smeaton and Scott Hall leisure centres. Further details are available here.
- Northern Ballet are continuing their dance programme for adults with a learning disability in Leeds. Taster sessions are being held in October and November, for further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Yorkshire Sport are holding a Coaches Conference on Sunday 16th November at the John Charles Centre for Sport, Leeds. For further details and to book click here.
- Leeds Sailing and Activity Centre are offering canoeing, biking, indoor caving and climbing opportunities to the Leeds SILC’s, to be used before April 2014. Suitable for ages 11 to 25, six one hour sessions are available for a maximum of 8 people. Contact the centre directly on 0113 378 1271 or email@example.com for further information.
- Sportivate funding round 9 is now available to apply for. This aims to provide opportunities for teenagers and young adults (aged 11 to 25), who are not currently, or are doing a limited amount of sport and is for activity between April and September 2015. Closing date to apply is 6th January 2015 and further details are here.
- Active for Autism training is a new project supporting people with autism to participate in sport and physical activity. The National Autistic Society will offer training for coaches, PE teachers and volunteers, for further details click here.
- West Yorkshire Sport are looking for applications and nominations to be part of the new WYSport Youth Council. Suitable for young people aged 14-18 this group will help shape the delivery of sport in West Yorkshire. Further details can be found here.
- Volunteer at the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games! Applications are now being taken, closing date is 15th For details click here.
- Powerchair football festival is taking place in York on Sunday 23rd November from 12.00 – 4.00pm. This day also sees the launch of York’s newest football club, Jorvik Warriors. To register attendance and further details are here.